Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Christmas Hair Do - All Dressed Up

I hope you are keeping well and just in case you haven't seen it or been reminded enough, my gosh... Christmas is coming quick!  I'm nearly done my shopping but need to pick up a couple more gift cards and then I am done!
Today marks a new challenge at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and my choice of digis to use is Christmas Hair Do.  Loved this sweet image as soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to add it to a card. The theme at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog  is always Anything Goes with the only rule to enter being you use an All Dressed Up image.  If you don't have any, they can be can either be purchased at the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop or downloading one of several cute freebies offered on the blog.
Join us for some fun and wonderful creations at the Facebook Fan PageFacebook Challenge (there is a theme for this one) and there's also a Pinterest page to view some more gorgeousness.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!
Copics:
Hair - E49, E47, E44, E41.  When finished, I stroked Y32 over it to give it a bit more blonde
Antlers -E27, E25, E21
Sweater - BG15, BG13, BG11
Scarf - V17, V15, V11
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Supplies:
Image - All Dressed Up Christmas Hair Do
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Jingle Greeting
Dies - Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border
Paper -KaiserCraft - Christmas Wishes
Misc - Stickles, charm from my stash
Challenges:
ABC Christmas - X Marks the Spot; White
Creative Fingers - #141 Anything Goes

9 comments:

Kuni said...

Stunning christmas card.
Hugs
Kuni

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous. Your paper is so pretty and I love the colours you have chosen x

Dotty Jo said...

What a pretty card! I love her up-do, Jo x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card Marilyn, and funny I have picked this exact Kaisercraft paper to do my 'today's' project with....great minds think alike.xx[aNNie]🎄

Christine L said...

Christmas is coming???? Nooooooo!! LOL!

This is sooooooo very beautiful Marilyn... I'm in love with this image and you've certainly done it justice with this gorgeous card.

Big hugs
Christine x

Sandy said...

All of these colors are so pretty together. Would love to color so well! I say that and I never color! Oh woe is me.....
Sandy xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Beautiful card, her hair looks stunning and I love the colours.
Katrina x

Dortesjs said...

ohh this is so sweet to, love the paper in corner. very adorabel card

Dortesjs said...

Ohh by the way I know a woman in Sas. canada Judy Edwards, do you know her by anychange?