Sunday, August 6, 2017

Forever My Always - Stamping Bella

Hi there and I hope everyone is well and doing fine.  I am... the heat wave seems to have passed or at least giving us a break for a bit and I like that.
I needed an anniversary card and thought Stampingbella's Forever My Always was just perfect.  I quite like this image because it's so sweet and I like the adoring way they look at each other... happy and still with a lilt in their step.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Copics:
Gran - Sweater V99, V95, V93, V91; Skirt C10, C8, C7, C5, C3
Gramps - Sweater E87, E84, E81, E37, E35, E33, E31; Pants E59, E57, E35, E33, E31
Supplies:
Stamp & Image - Stampingbella's Forever My Always
Paper - Graphic 45 Secret Garden
Dies - Verve Heart Quartet   
Challenges:
Stampingbella Bellarific Friday - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - August Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - My Favourite Things (paper, stamps & dies!)
Colour Crazy -  WK31 Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy - Favourite Colours
Crafting with an Attitude - #30 Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - #168 Anything Goes

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous colouring and colour combo - this is simply stunning! Jo x

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is fabulous Marilyn...your colouring is perfect...love the image!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Favourite Colours"!
Take care,
Beth

Debra K. said...

What an adorably sweet Anniversary card! Fabulously coloured as always. I really love the sentiment and the cluster of hearts and enamel dots, I really love your card :). Debra x

Creative world said...

Love this stamp and sentiment and your beautiful coloring...thank you for joining us at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how gorgeous is this image Marilyn, and you have made a wonderful card with it.
Blessings
Maxine

Anne said...

What a great card for an anniversary, love this image I haven't seen it before
Anne x

Unknown said...

Great card! Coloured fabulously!
Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafting With An Attitude Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Mary DT Member for Crafting With An Attitude...

BożenA said...

Beautiful card! Very funny.
Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
Regards,
BozenA DT CWAA